Gretchen Dobson and Academic Assembly is the first international alumni relations consultancy servicing the global interests of clients around the world who want to create bespoke integrated solutions for lifelong constituent engagement.
Professional Coaching Services Include:
- International Alumni Relations Program Development and Management
- International Advancement Officer Training – for staff based at home and/or those representing your institution abroad
- Dean and Academic Officer Training – Understanding International Advancement Best Practices
- International Special Event and Meeting Management – providing project management and coaching/training for staff and volunteers
Benefits of Working with Gretchen Dobson and Academic Assembly
- Leveraging institutional strengths to prioritize global engagement targets
- Identify, develop and/or expand international volunteer management opportunities and practices
- Create international alumni student recruitment programs
- Support a holistic approach to developing lifelong relationships with international students – they are alumni-in-training!
- Learn to allocate resources for sustainable international activity that meets short and long-term goals
- Improve marketing practices for international engagement
- Create new and/or stimulate existing international fundraising practices
- Build efficiencies across departments and institution with respect to the global agenda
- Benchmark progress and measure the return on investment in terms of “time, talent, treasure and networks.”
- Harness the power of consortia and other regional/international alumni networks
Coaching Fees: $450/hour (US), payable by major credit card or wire-transfer
Scheduling may be coordinated in 30, 60 or 90-minute increments as part of a schedule that can range from 3 months to 1 year.
For more information contact Gretchen Dobson, email@example.com